Friday, April 18, 2008

Time flies.

Thank you Hui Xin for the doughnuts! She bought 4 dozens for us! I ate two. TEEHEE :D It's your birthday and we should be the one buying for you lah.
Oh, for your information, this Sunday, 20th of April is our darling PKP 3 and 4's birthday. Ng Hui Xin and Lim Huan Xin. So people, remember to wish them!

I'm just going to say it again, TIMES FLIES. I can still remember how excited was I last week. I was so freaking excited for the last whole week cause I know camp's just around the corner.
So fast, it's all over. Sports day's coming, then the EXAMS! Shit lah. Busy practicing for sports day's performance. Just two weeks left and we really need to rush. Dang, I suck at dancing, no doubt lah. :/

Sukan saringan is over. Ungu is still leading, I think and YES, kuning is still the second. GO KUNING. We must win ungu and not to let them to be the champion again. HEEHEEHEE :P

Marching tomorrow. Five masters will not be there because they're going to have fun. They have fun, we duty. So bad right? Hah :'( They are playing dodge ball tomorrow, AGAIN. Is dodge ball that fun eh? So addictive meh? Maybe it is. I didn't even touch the ball during the camp. Heh (: Have fun lah you five.

Need to do my stupid keratan akhbar now. What's the point of doing that anyway? It's just wasting my time. And also that civic project.

No comments: