Sunday, April 13, 2008

INTI camp

I'm back from camp! Oh, tired and sleepy. *yawwwwwn* It was fun tho!

CHS Prefects' Leadership Camp
INTI International University College, Nilai
11th of April - 13th of April

Yes, camp was really fun! Too bad, time flies. :/

PICTURES!

The big family.
Ah, such a nice picture!

With our dear banner.

Our BANNER! Cantiknya. Teehee ;D

Tangan kita.

Planning how to draw the banner.

AHH. The complete banner!

My hand print is on it!

Last day's lunch.

Second day's dinner.

Huey Chen says stop!

The couple. Cham Zhee Xuan and Ng Hui Xin.


Xuan and I. I know I look weird lah. :/

Look, the skeleton is smiling.

While I was walking to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Picture ruined by our MISS AUDREY. Boo her!

(:

While waiting for the photo session.

Taken by ME! The professional photographer.
That's Audrey's finger.

Shu Min, Zhi Cheng and I.
I look suckish in every single picture. Booo!

First day's dinner.

Nice eh?

Our Jun Jie camera shy. :D

Taken from the Rahman Putra block.

People busying with the banner

Our Huey Chen looks so sexy!
Ah, Jun Jie with the lala attempt. Hah.

Nice right? Masterpiece of group 1, 2 and 3!

Picture with Re Gin who just came back from her piano concert.

That's Zhee Xuan and I!

Preparing to jump.
Damian and Jun Jie dah jump lah.

Damian and Jun Jie with their nice pose.

Look at Audrey.

Yeah, babe!
Damn it lah. I look freaking fat. Uhh!


Picture ruined by Miss Audrey again. HAHAHA.

Robot writing calligraphy.

Yes, yes. I'm short. I know :D


Picture of the day:
Look at me. Oh my god lah. :P


OH! I don't have a picture of my group, The Irreplaceable! Ah, fine. Just let me list out the group members.

Shin Yee, Hua Yen, Ji Hao, Meng Xin, Zoon Kiat, Yen Jin, Yung Hsin, Chang Yi, Shu Min, Yvonne, Fook Hong and of course ME! ONLY US!

The pictures are all messed up. Sorry bout that. :)

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Walau. I used Google search to "tembak" and can find something to do with the camp. Google is good......

Zhi Ying said...

Hi Aaron! umm, LOL? yeah yeah. Google is good. haha(: