Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged by Choon Lim and Shi Yi :P

1.) What was your dream when you were in your childhood?
My dream? I don't know :D

2.) Rainy days or sunny days?
Depends.

3.) Which do you like the most? Black or White?
White.

4.) Who would you marry?
A guy lah, duh!

5.) Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
A place where I get to eat and sleep. I would like to go there because I get to eat and sleep there.

6.) What are you afraid of?
Ah yeah, cockroaches. A COCKROACH JUST FELL ON MY HAND TODAY! Dang.

7.) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Sleeeeeeep.

8.) What is the one thing you can never get tired of?
Sleeeeeeep.

9.) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Maybe, maybe not. Heeeh (:

10.) What do you think of the person who tagged you?
A very nice senior who has a very, very cute name that I like it a lot.

11 .) What are the requirements that you wish of your other half?
HOT! Hahahaha. No lah no lah. Don't have to be really hot.

12.) Which type of person do you hate most?
Bitches? Haha. I tak tau lah.

13.) Favourite part of a song?
Chorus.

14.) Do you ever admit when you're emo?
No, cause I don't emoooo! Hahahahahaha :P

15.) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
I'll continue sleeping. ;D

16.) Who's your favourite cartoon character?
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

17.) To what extent would you do something for the special ones?
Heeheehee. I don't know.

18.) Describe your dream house.
Just a simple one. Don't have to be very big. As long as it's nice.

19.) Does music make you lose control?
YES YES!

20.) No dancing = no life?
Not really. I suck at dancing!

I tag:
AIK MUN SHIN!

No comments: