Saturday, November 22, 2008

Random stuff

Hello peeps! Uhh, I'm here to update.

So, I went for prac in the morning. Aww, my beloved base partner EMELIA LEONG was absent today. Boo. She went to the hospital for some check-up. Hope everything's okay for her. And gosh, Eileen ah Eileen, she's damn funny lah. Laughing non-stop and keep asking me some lame questions. Hah!
Well, I was browsing through some pictures that I took during Cheer 08. I miss those days lah D:

Santwon McCray!

HA HA HA! This one damn retarded!

I like this (:
Mei Hwan. Eme. Zhi Ying. Shi Yi. Nellie.

Then later, I went Taman Jaya to attend JACQUELEEN'S farewell party. Geez, not many people came :|
Haha, I didn't know there's a museum in Taman Jaya. Actually Eunice and I wanted to pay a visit, but yea, in the end we did not cause it's too cacat. :D

Pictures! ;)

Shu Wee & Jac



Aaron & Bryan
Bryan, you stole my phoneee! ;D

Eunice!

Jac's sister!
She's so freaking cute! Aww, too bad she's leaving. I don't get to see her anymore.
She always hides inside the prefects' room while waiting for Pn.Goh and her school shoes are very dirty! Haha, cute girl :)

Bryan's oh-so-nice hair.



ANTS!

I lovey love this!

Hui Xin with the piano.

Bryan with the piano.

Jac's talking.

Hui Xin was forced to do this pose. Haha.
So cute!

The picture we took with Jac during the last day of school.

Dear Jacqueleen, YOU'LL BE MISSED!
Our lovely penolong ketua disiplin!
All the best!

______________________________________________________________________

Some random stuff


Guess what I ate for dinner just now?
SUBWAAAAAAYYYYYYY! Yeah baby. I love Subway. *winks*


Family photo.
Oh gosh oh gosh, I ruined this picture.
Yer, look at my arms lah. Ish! :\

I miss the space shot thingy at Genting laahhh!
Who wants to go Genting with me? (;


The bimbo is in Singapore now while my gay friend is in camp now. Boo them.

Anyway, off to shower now.
Toodles! (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wanna go genting wif youu!!! x)