Monday, November 17, 2008

I am not happy :(

I'm not happy.
GRR!
Yes, Tan Zhi Ying is not happy because she didn't get to go to the cheer camp!
Sigh. She's so sad lah. Boohoo. Too bad the camp is over :'/

My babes :D

I'm so looking forward for the next cheer prac! Can't wait to see the new coach, Yee Ming! Hmm, heard that she's prettaay! Whee. I'm excited! *but I miss Mr. Wong lah. He went to the camp the other day. Didn't get to see him. Urgh! D:* Coachie ah coachie!
Aww, we have to pay for the coach fees now. Boo :) Haven't been practicing for so friggin' long. I miss cheer, and of course all my babes! *grins*


Nothing much lah. Gonna catch up my GG tonight. Episode 10 is already out but I'm still stuck at episode 3. Hah.

Oh before i go.
Happy Belated Birthday to Kwan Zhi Cheng my darling!
&
Happy 14th Birthday to my so called good friend, Lok Kang Wen!


XOXO!
;D

No comments: