Sunday, May 5, 2013

Inikalilah, UBAH!


A few shots of the crowd at Kelana Jaya Stadium just now for the Ceramah Grand Finale Pakatan Rakyat.

Was there with my parents after dinner just now. Intentionally I just wanted to go there and experience the atmosphere. I was kinda shocked to see such a huge crowd in the stadium!

When I was younger, I used to think that Barisan Nasional is the good side while the opposition is the bad side. Lol. I guess that is most probably due to what I've studied in Sejarah. Haha. In our sejarah text books, we mainly study about history of UMNO, MCA, MIC. So I've always thought that, oooh, BN is the good ones while the rest are the bad ones. *whoops*

I'm actually not the kind of person who really takes note of our nation's political issues. (forgive me for that >.< ) Until recently, the General Election trend started, then only I started to know more about Malaysia's political issues. All thanks to the social media, spreading the news like wildfire. People sharing the photos, articles, videos etc.

Everyday in my FB timeline, what I see is just UBAH, UBAH and UBAH! It shows how the people of Malaysia are hunger for the change! I've recently attended two talks from Pakatan Rakyat and I couldn't agree more with what they said in their talks. Issues about rearing the cows in condo, issues about Rosmah, issues about safety, issues about education.

Well, what concerns me the most are the issues of safety and education in Malaysia.
The case that happened in Bukit Gasing recently was related to one of my friends. She actually witnessed the whole process and it's really heartbroken to read about her story. Robbery cases happen everywhere. Snatch thefts happen everywhere. Rape cases happen everywhere. Cases of house being broken into also happen everywhere. Malaysia is really no longer safe. Dear PM, how is it possible for you to watch your people living in fear?? And also bringing in so many foreign workers to increase the crime rate? -.-

Yesterday I watched a video posted up by Tony Pua in his official FB page regarding the education of Malaysia. I totally agree with him that we really have to save Malaysia's education for our future generation. I gotta say that SPM is totally no standard at all. Even though I've scored 9a's for my SPM, I'm actually not that proud of it because I know how low is the SPM standard. Just to increase the overall passing rate, the government actually lowers the passing rate. Zzz -.- This will only make us students suffer in college or uni!

It's amazing to see how we Malaysian unite together. We don't care about the race or religion, what we wanted is just a clean, better and corruption free country!

Malaysia needs a change right now.
So please do vote wisely! :)
Happy voting, everyone!

Inikalilah, UBAH!!

No comments: