Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged by Emily!

1. What do you want the most now?
I want to sleep! *yawn*

2. Who is the person you trust most?
:D

3. Are you in love?
Nope

4. If you have a dream come true, what is it?
My wish is to have all my wishes come true.

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah.


6. Whats your goal for this year?
Getting better results and heh, competitioooooonnnnnnn! :D


7. Do you believe in eternity?
Yes.


8. Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she want to commit suicide?
Hahahahah. Naaahhh.


9. What feelings do you love most?
When I get to sleep.


10.What are the requirements from your other half?
Brain + looks + personality = perfect!

11.What kinds of feelings you hate most?
I hate the feelings that I hate the most. No idea what am I crapping about.

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yes I do!


13.What do you want to do in the future?
There's a lot that I want to do in the future lah (:


14.What is the most important thing in your life?
My family & friends.


15.What did you feel last night?
I felt good last night. Nothing happened.

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
My family & friends.


17.When do you think the world will end?
HAHAHAH. Soon I think.


18.What will you do?
Wait and die.


19.What do you think of the person who tagged you?
She's one of my good friend in primary and I haven't seen her for ages! :/


20.What do you want to know right now?
I want to know what i want to know right now.

Then, add 6 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged.

1. Yi Lin
2. Choon Lim
3. Jia En
4. Sue May
5. Tze Wei
6. Xiang Qi

No idea who to tag so I picked you guys from my list since I've never tag you guys before, except for Yi Lin. Hah :D

No comments: