Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tagged by the pig!

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the question about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was four and umm, i went to kindergarten!

2. 5 things on my to-do list today.

Eat
Sleep
Pee
Go for practice
Start my Geography project

3. 5 snacks I enjoy.
FRUITELLAAAA! <3
Mentos
Impact
McFlurry
Chocolates!

4. 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire.
Spend, like what Audrey will do.

5. 5 of my bad habits.
:D :D

6. 5 placed I have lived.
My house
Hotels

no ideaa (:

7. Jobs i've had.
Being Tan Zhi Ying. :D
*Yi Lin's answer ;)

I tag:
!. Emily Chye
2. Pei Qi
3. De Jun
4. Yin Suan

No comments: