Sunday, April 28, 2013

Worlds Week!

It's worlds week!! Usually this time of the year I will get extremely crazy over cheer. Haha. Stalking cheer videos everywhere. Somehow, I think lost my cheer-stalking-mood lately. Lol. No idea why.

Watched Iron Man 3 with fatty yesterday. Well, we were lucky cause fatty's sis had to work so she gave us the tix. (thank you suezann!! Hehe) It was our first time scanning the QR code to enter the cinema. After entering only we realized we don't know which hall and which seats we are supposed to go. Haha damn stupid. Had to call Justin to ask bout it.
No doubt, the movie was good. We were actually late for the movie but still able to catch up with the story. I had no idea why I missed a scene. The scene where lotsa iron man flying lol. When fatty asked me where are all the Iron Man that flew out just now and I was like huh? Got meh? Since when? And he showed me his *faints* face hahaha!
I wonder what's wrong with me. How could I not remember that scene. Hmm....

Anyway, after that we went Borders to spend his BB1M voucher! Fatty got me a book using his voucher yay! In the end I decided to get myself this book :)


Just a random thought,
If you have the chance to travel or to go on a trip with your friends, just go and have fun. It's only at this age you will be doing stupid and retarded stuff with your friends. Haha. It will be different to travel with friends as you grow older. :)


I miss my bunch of guo fen friends. I miss high school. Where I can just enjoy, have fun and being stupid with my friends....

Well, appreciate every moment in high school people!! :)

No comments: