Saturday, March 21, 2009

After one month,

I'm finally back! Hello darlings. Miss me? (:

Since everyone's talking bout the camp, okay lo, I shall talk something about the camp too.
Camp was fun and awesomeee, but tiring. The games and activities were great and we had fun rafting! We simply love splashing water at each other. :D I'll post up the camp pictures as soon as I get 'em. Found some really retarded pictures of mine. Ewww. Haha.
Oh, and my team emerged 1st runner-up in the camp. Yay us *proud smile*

Eeeee, stupid bimbo girl faster come back. I wanna see your i-pod touch! Rawr you. People, let's rob her! Hah.

I'm really sleepy now. Boo.
Before I go, just advertising.
CHARM Cheerleading Championship (C3), 22nd of March (means this Sunday), 1.30pm-7pm at Cineleisure. Calyx will be there, so, do come support if you can. Thank you!

And also,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED COUSIN, TEOH LU SHI!

Hope you enjoyed your day, my dear.
xo!

No comments: