Saturday, February 14, 2009

Run baby run.

Gonna start off with a birthday shouout for Nellie, ze super flyer! It's a belated one anyway (;

HAPPY BELATED BIRRHDAY,
NELLIE GOH JIA YI
!
Nellie. Eme. Ame. Zying.

She likes the card I gave her. Aww. I'm happy!
Not gonna write much here since I wrote everything for her in the card, so yea.

Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN! I guess you had a blast this year eh.

XOXO.
I love you. I know you love me too right? Haha :)


It's Valentines Day yo and guess what? I spent my whole afternoon sleeping in my room. I slept for like 5 friggin' hours woi! That's why I banyak semangat now. Mr. Angel says I'm lifeless. Well, I really am. Aiyo, what to do? No one dated me mah. Hee. Maybe next year? With mah babeees.
Kay, cut the crap. Cross Country aka Merentas Desa, today. I aimed for top 30 but yea, BOO! I got 47. Sigh.
Anyway, I'm quite satisfied lahh. At least I scored a point for kuning and I did a loooott better than last year. All my friends run so fast, unlike me the fattyyyy, runs so slowly :( No present from Jia Wei the gayass. He said he'll buy me a present if i get into top 30. He knows I'll never get into top 30 that's why he said that. Grr him.
Oh, you know what? It helps if you write some motivational or inspirational words on your hand before the race. Xiang Qi wrote something on her hand first then later all of us were like, I want too! I want too! So Huey Chen wrote this on my hand: I'LL NEVER GIVE UP! Then I added RUN BABY RUN! Well, it helps, a bit (: It's kinda tiring to lift up your hand to read while you are running but yet, after reading it, you'll have a bit of OHM to continue running.
Nellie was uberly happy today as she got third. Haha. Congrats to all, especially Yu Li, Zhuoxu, Nellie, HueyChen and BimboChua.

It's 3.30am but I can't sleep. Geez.

AH SHIT. Almost forget.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABY EASON!

Hee. The cute baby boy who was born on the vday. We used to call him Valentino Tan. Haha.
He should be 2-year-old by now.
I MISS YOU BABY EASON! :(

Should I continue joining?
Gah, I don't know. Help me :/

No comments: