Monday, December 1, 2008

Tagged by Bimbo!


1. Do you have any secrets?
Yeah.

2. Would you fall in love with guy/girl smaller than you?
Hmm, maybe? (:

3. Do you enjoy going to school?
Yes yes!

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Spend it or save it.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Haha, I'm already going out with her!

6. Which is more blessed? Being loved by someone or loving someone?
Being loved by someone.

7. Who do you idolize?
You.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what will you do?
Kick his girlfriend off! Nah nah, I'll just er, yeah, I don't know what to do.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Yeaah!

10. Do you have any regrets?
Uh duh.

11.How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
A successful woman with lotsa moneeeeeyyyyyyy! $$

12.Who are currently the most important people to you?
Friends and family.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She ah? She's such a bimbo man! ;D

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married and rich! *bigggg grin*

15. What is your favourite colour?
Pink, black, white (;

16. Will you give all in a relationship?
Hmm, maybe I will, but maybe not.

17. What will you do if the person you hated asks for your forgiveness?
I'll probably forgive that person, since I'm such a nice girl. (; But before that, he/her has to kneel down, give me a cup of tea and apologize. Haha!

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done to you?
Depends how horrible is that thing. If someone raped me *touch wood*, OF COURSE I'M NOT GONNA FORGIVE LAH!

19.Do you prefer single or in a relationship?
Single.

20. 6 people that I tag:
Xue Ying
Shi Yi
Yie Wei
Sharon
Shalinee
Soon Len

No comments: