Monday, November 3, 2008

:)

I shall update something about the graduation day.
OH! I'm so so so sorry, Nellie, for reaching late that day. I told you I'll be reaching around 8 to 10 but i ended up reaching at 11. So sorry babe :D
Well, took pictures that day. Pictures will be uploaded next time, if I can (: I don't have enough pictures now.
Anyway, Happy Graduation to all Form 5s!

So now, something bout the Mr. Angel. I promised to write something for him. Hah.
Dear Mr. Angel,
Umm, I know you're kinda emo nowadays but yea, cheer up lah! Everything will be fine. Don't be too sad, okay? What you have to do now is study hard for SPM. *I found that I'm talking the same thing over and over again! omg. haha.*
Hugs.

Now, this is for Eme.
Dear Eme,
I don't really know what had happened between you both but don't be sad lah okay? I wanna see the hyper girl during practice. You seriously looked so moody that day. I miss the hyper Eme! So, cheer up kay? Remember, you're a CHEERLEADER! Haha.
Hugs and kisses :D

Well, I think it's time for me to go bath. Going to school soon.
It's gonna be another boring day. Sigh. D:

PS: Audrey has a new name! BUMBO CHUA!

No comments: