Friday, May 30, 2008

OMG!

I'D WON A PAIR OF TICKETS TO THE CLICK 5'S CONCERT!

OOH-LA-LA

Oh right, I didn't expect to win this. I was just , you know, having fun sahaja.

Lucky me lah. *Big wide smile*

My brother and his girlfriend called me up this afternoon and they told me about this and I was like, OMG? Really ah?

I'm still deciding whether shall I go or not cause, you know lah, need to study mah, you know I damn rajin one right? :D
but I really don't want to miss the chance.

I still got tones to study and the Science is freaking me out.
enzymes? amylase? polypeptides? apa tu?
Pray that i can finish it all in time if not I'll be sooooo dead.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah so I went for practice this morning.
Hah, my two cheer buddies were talking about their dearies and boo them, they can do front walkover. I CAN'T! /:
HAHAHAHA ;D
About a month to Cheer 08!
I got tagged again! I'll do the tag sometime later okay? TEEHEE :D

No comments: