Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Zhee Xuan!

Happy 14th Birthday, Zhee Xuaaaannnnnnn!
;D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to the book fair today@ Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
Oh gosh, freaking lot of books that I want. Dannnggg lah. :(
The Gossip Girl series, Shopaholic series and lots more. I nak sapu all but too bad, expensive lah. What to do? hahaha :D
Naah, at least I bought 2 books, The Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards.

I wonder why nowadays, authors like to publish their books in such a big size.
Okay, not that big actually, it's slightly bigger than others.
I wanted to buy Cecelia Ahern's new book, Thanks for the Memories and also Sophie Kinsella's Remember Me but yeah, big-sized book, expensiveeeeee.
Gossip Girl gonna have new series. omg!

Oh ya, something chun.Stamps with my pictures. 19 bucks for one whole piece with 20 stamps. (:

I gonna start studying now, already had two days off.
but i don't think i can. teeheee :D


I've got my ear pierced! yay!
Wondering how's the camp going on so far. They are coming back very soon!

2 comments:

Hui Xin said...

ahahahahah! happy b'day to my darling!

WOW
awesome
read it.
FAST

TWILIGHT IS COOL
seriously.!!!

Zhi Ying said...

ahha. alright. i read it as fast as i could.