Tuesday, November 20, 2007

tagged by Cheryl

TAG.
Rules:
1. Put your music player on shuffle mode.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer even if it doesn't make sense.
4. Give your comment on the answer, how they actually relate.
5. Tag 5 humans.

How are you feeling today?
All These Things That I've Done - The Killers
I wasn't feeling but i was thinking all those things that i've done.

Will you get far in life?
Xia Ci Xia Ci - Fiona Sit
Next time?

What is your best friends theme song?
Breathing - Lifehouse
We need to BREATH! LMAO

What's your highschool like?
Broken Hearts, Torn Up Letters and the Story of a Lonely Girl - Lost Prophets
Uhh. No wayy!

How can you get ahead in life?
I Did It My Way - Elvis Presley
I'll do it my way. hah

What's the best thing about your best friends?
Believe - Hanson
Yea. We believe each other.

Describe your parents.
Ugly - Sugababes
NOO!THEY AIN'T UGLY!

How's your life going?
Love You To Death(Ai Si Ni) - Karen Mok
no idea (:

First song played on my birthday.
Mungkin Nanti - Peter Pan
Maybe later? LOL

Will you have a happy life?
Big Girl(You Are Beautiful) - Mika
Ummm?

What do your friends think of you?
Gallery - Mario Vazquez
I'm a gallery?

Do people secretly lust after you?
One Two Step - Ciara featuring Missy Elliot
Haha. one two step

How can you make yourself happy?
Only Hope - Mandy Moore
Listening to Only Hope. i love this song

What should you do with your life?
That's Why(You Go Away) - MLTR
YOU GO AWAY! shooo! LOL

Will you ever have child?
Candy - Mandy Moore
Ohh. I'm gonna have candy as my child.

What song will you dance like a freak to?
Ai Wo Hai Shi Ta - David Tao
Nahh. This song will not make me dance like a freak.

What does your mum think of you?
Suicide Note - Disagree
She thought that I'm going to suicide and i left a note for her? LMAO

What is your deep dark secret?
1984 - Incubus
Something happened in 1984? nahh;)

What's your mortal enemy theme song?
Ni Shi Wo De Bao Bei - Gary Cao Ge
Not going to be this song. ENEMY weih. not BAO BEI!

What is your personality like?
That's What Friends Are For - Alex Toh
Hmmmmm

What song will be played at your wedding?
I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
Ahh. Of course not this song!


okayy. i'm done (:

i'm tagging:
SueYing
Agnes
Yumey
&
YOU!

No comments: