Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CHS campfire.

Some random pictures of cheer 2008:



We're eating BANANAS! :D




All smiling :D

Mulut besar-besar :O

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odyssey • Aeon
Umm, okay. I know this is a super late post. I'm just posting up some pictures, not going to write much :) :)

Taken by my so-called pro photographer cousin :)


After performance

Preparing :)

okay okay! i know it looks funny.
that was candid okay? we didn't mean to kiss her boobs.
HAHAH :D
so sorry my darling emelia.

they have to makeup too!

Shi Ning!

Cui Ying!

Cathy!

C for Calyx

Amelia!



HEH

My fatass cousin!
HAH HAH HAH :P
they're strong. LOL

Sportscenter's toilet

GO CALYX!
so cute right?
drawn by Esther and ummm, Sharon or Shanee :P



NEXT DAY AFTER CAMPFIRE.
went back to school and met up coachiee.


he's reading the score sheet.

Coach looks sooo...

Don't act cute lah coach, you're not cute at all!
HAHA :P

Byebye!
we miss you.

Don't go coachie!
LOL

Right. end of the post.
shit. I don't know which one shall i do for that freaking sejarah project.
someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please!

No comments: