Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello. I'm here :)

Exam was okay (:
I got my friggin' nilai wrong! OHDANGGG!
The only definisi nilai in the whole paper, which was kinda easy and, AND I got it wrong :| but overall, the moral paper is quite easy lah. Hope it'll be an A this time.
I got phuckin' lotsa stuff to write in my BM essay cause it's an interview with LeeChongWei. Haha!

So now, gonna have a one week breeeaakkkk!

Today's a day off for me.
I'll still continue studying, for sure (;
I plan to study sejarah only during the PMR week as I will be attending cousin's wedding at Singapore. So yeah, I gotta study harder this week :\

Chatted with that TURTLE ENN yesterday!
Enn ah Enn, you're the lame one okay? I mana ada lame? *winks*
But no matter what, turtle loves sheep and sheep loves turtle too!
Oh peeps, you can read the lame story that turtle Enn had created from her bloggie.
Click on her nice nice name to view her blog.


I went for cheer practice today and QIQI came!
Awww, haven't been practicing with her since, err, after the campfire I think. I miss her.
No wait, WE miss her! Hah :D
Amelia fell sick :S Get well soon, Ame!

Well, after prac, came home and took my bath.
Later, uhm, I went to the DENTAL CLINIC!
Okay, I haven't been to a dental clinic for ages. Yeah man, ages. So it made me feel kinda nervous although I just went to wash my teeth?

I've got super clean teeth now.
HE
E!


I'm off to watch Gossip Girl Season 2!
Toodles ;)

No comments: