Sunday, August 17, 2008

CHS Prefects' Annual Dinner 2008!

The annual dinner was great! Ah but too bad, i did not take enough pictures! :/

I'm glad that I went for the dinner. If not I'll get heart attack for sitting in front of the telly watching the badminton finals. HAH :D but anyway, great job Chong Wei, at least we got a medal, but seriously, you did not play well in the finals.

Kay, back to the dinner.
Well, I've got nothing much to say actually. Heeh :D
Let the pictures do the talkings lah.



Form 5s'
Peeps, look at Puan Cheam.
She's so happy lah! :)

Form 4s'

Form 2s'

The teachers!

Astin!

Retard!
The juice is dripping out lah. HAH.
Can you see my yummy pasta? :D

Jun Jie!

Zhi Cheng!

Wai Kit!

Yee Aun!

Choon Lim!

Choon Lim, again :D

Amy!

Shin Yee!

Shi Yi!

Pei Wen!

Ying Yi!

Shu Min!


Part of the Form 2s'

Teck Meng!

Seong Hseng!

Jia Wen!
I don't look good :/

Damian!
I'm taller than you, Damian :P

Hui Xin!

My pretty pretty seniors :)

Nice eh?

PASTA, ME LOVEEE!

Umm, candles?

Yvonne!

Shin Yee the ex-head prefect!

Jin Yee the head prefect!

Luckily I turned my head fast (:

Showing off. Cheh ;P


The performances pictures I shall grab from Hui Xin next time.
Oh and the pictures are not in order. Sorry.
:)

No comments: