Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged by Choooooon Lim, again!

I'll be answering these questions in simple and short answers.

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Angry? Everyone will have the same reaction, i think.

#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
My wish is to have all my wishes come true. (This is Choon Lim's answer. HEEH)

#3 What will your dream wedding be like?
Simple and nice.

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Umm, yeaah.

#5 What's your ideal lover like?
Brain + looks = perfect. TEEHEE :D

#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone.

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I don't know.

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Nothing. Hope that he'll be happy.

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes.

#11 Is being tagged fun?
Depends.

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll be 24 and, and I think I'm still studying. LOL

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family and friends.

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
He's my senior.
He's a super nice guy.
Oh and of course, he has a cute name.


#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Married and rich can anot? Hah ;)

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning?
Open my eyes.

#17 Would you give all in a relationship?
Maybe. I don't know.

#18 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
ahhahahaha. I won't.

#19 What type of friends do you like?
True friends.

#20 What type of friends do you dislike?
Untrue friends? *laughs*


Tagged by: Choon Lim

I tag:
Audrey Chua
Emelia Leong
Aik Mun Shin
Ang Jun Jie
Ng Hui Xin
Yew Yi Lin

I found that question number 10 is gone (:

No comments: