Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged by Lily

- You-
First Name - Tan
Nickname - Ying, Zhizhi(:

Name you wish you had -
-
What do people normally mistake your name as -
-
Birthday - 16th of January

Birthplace -
Subang Jaya Medical Center
Time of Birth -
No idea
Single or taken -
Single
Zodiac sign -
Capricorn

- Your apperance-
How tall are you - 160.5cm. Short eh? Yes, I know.
Wish you were taller -
Yes, of course!
Eye color -
Black
Eye color you want -
Black
Natural Hair color -
Black
Current Hair color -
Black
Short or long hair -
Long
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color -
Nah
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - -
Glasses or contacts -
Glasses
Do you wear make-up -
No
Ever had hair extensions -
No
Paint your nails -
Yes

- In the opposite gender-

What color eyes -
-
What color hair -
-
Shy or Outgoing -
Outgoing
Looks or personality -
Both
Sexy or Cute -
Sexy. Hah :D
Serious or Fun -
Both
Older or Younger than you -
Older
A turn on -
- A turn off - LALA(:

- This or that-
Flowers or Chocolates -
Chocolates
Pepsi or Coke -
Coke
Rap or Rock - Rock
Relationship or One night stand -
Relationship
School or Work -
School
Love or Money -
Both
Movies or Music -
Music
Country or City -
Country
Sunny or Rainy days -
Depends
Friends or Family -
Both!

- Have you ever-

Lied - Yes
Stole something - Umm, no ;)
Smoked - No
Hurt someone close to you - I don't think so
Broke someone's heart - I don't think so

Had your heart broken - No. If my heart's broken, I shouldn't be here. Hah.
Wondered what was wrong with you - Yes
Wish you were a prince/princess - When i was a little kid.
Liked someone who was taken - No
Shaved your head - No
Been in love - Yes. I love my family and friends.
Used chopsticks - Yes
Sang in the mirror to yourself - Yes (:

- Favorites-
Flower - Roses, maybe?
Candy - All the candies!
Song - Can't list it all out here.
Scent - Hmm?
Color - Pink, White
Movie - Juno, P.S I Love You (;
Singer - Can't list it all out here.
Word - LAH!
Junk food - Chips?
Website - zyingtan.blogspot.com
Location - My room
Animal - Puppy
Ever cried over someone - No
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - Yes
Do you think you're attractive - No
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose - Beauty and the Beast? I think Belle's pretty ;P
Do you play any sports - Cheerleading

The rules:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules. List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.
1) I'm a girl.
2) I'm growing up.
3) I'm short.
4) I'm fat.
5) I love to sleep.
6) I love to eat.
7) I do pee and shit.
8) Most of all, I love my family and friends!


No comments: